Saturday 30 March 2013

THE TRIO


Of course, I am sure that many of you must own the  'Clearly MAC Trio Cosmetics' Make-up bag, or have had a glance at the products but for all of you who do not own them, it is only fair that I promote the god sent convenient piece of sturdy and flexible plastic.  

I was looking for a big make-up bag where I could store most of my daily beauty products and I wasn't finding the right one...until I found the Trio. It comes in a set of three - large, medium and small. I was attracted to them instantly, the large bag being exactly what I was looking for in size.  Then I realised how perfect they were for my needs: firstly three bags, in three sizes! I sorted out my make-up and divided them in to main essentials in the large pouch, foundations & concealer in medium & lipsticks/gloss etc. in the small pouch - which therefore made everything easier to find. I was also impressed with the fact that it's clear, which again makes is easier to see what you need. All I can say is, I won't be changing back to non-clear. The Price was £28.00 which I was happy about and I thought was reasonable. 5 STAR TRIO! 

FYI most people find the Trio useful for Travel use. Also the Trio set are out of stock at the moment but they will be coming back in! Look out for it! 

xXx

 (MAC Strobe Cream £22.50. Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Mascara £18.00. Benefits Holla Bronzing Powder £23.50. Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick (Award Winning) £19.00. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (I use it for tired eyes) £18.00. MAC Foundation £26.50. Link to MAC Lips and Bobbi Brown Lips. XX



No comments:

Post a Comment