Monday 22 April 2013

TO BLOW THE BUDGET / OR NOT




After posting last time's 'blowing the budget or not' I thought it wouldbe great to make it a regular thing. So today I have for you the black and white striped jeans. Now...I'm going to be honest I wasn't their biggest fan at the beginning until I caught sight of the 'Balmain' striped jeans. What Beauties! The more I look at them and the more I think of ways in which I could wear them the more I love them! But once again 'Topshop' has brought out a substitute, selling at £40 against the 'Balmains'£1,127. Black and white striped jeans are apparently set to be huge thisS/S and if you want to make a statement...what else would be better? They are perfect for day wear and can be dressed up for the evening, wearing UBER cute heels & a top. Now comes the decision...to blow the budget or not?

xXx

2 comments:

  1. I been admiring these for a while but not sure they will suit my figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley, I was feeling the same but they are definitely worth a try for sure :) Also I find vertical stripes can be quite flattering. XX

    ReplyDelete