Tuesday 30 April 2013

CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIPS



Tried and tested - I can tell you that Chocolate covered potato chips are exactly as described and even come with their own recipe. LOL! I thought I was on my own when, one day dipping my crisps in Nutella, I discovered that the two together actually worked. I thought I might just be having a bad day and figured I would keep this revelation to myself. I was however relieved when I noticed the weird combination on Pinterest and now on recipe websites.  My guilty pleasure is no longer a secret!

Now I say recipe but my instructions are pretty simple and straight to the point.







As hard as it might be, try and not make the chocolate too thick - you definitely want to be able to taste the salty crisps. You should also know that these chocolate crisps are particularly moreish. When you know chocolate crisps are around they're difficult to ignore and I continued munching on them throughout the rest of the evening until I realised how much chocolate I must have devoured. YIKES!  

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment