Saturday 27 April 2013

L.O.V.E FRIDAY




This week, for some reason, has managed to be the longest week EVER. I kept thinking it was Friday and it was a pleasant surprise when it actually WAS Friday! Gutted I didn't manage to post 'L.O.V.E FRIDAY' yesterday, but it's here now. 

L The Londoner + The Vestiaire Collective + The Chanel Bag! Dear Rosie, thanks so much for your post 'Mad About The Boy'. If it hadn't been for that I wouldn't have caught my eye on your new vintage Chanel (gulp) handbag from 'The Vestiaire Collective' and then spent hours and hours (and hours) looking through the website wishing for my very own (humf). Perhaps one day. ;) Seriously now though...'The Vestiaire Collective' is an online shopping website that allows you to buy or sell the finest of the finest designer pieces and I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before. You must check it out (if you dare) and Rosie's post...you have to see THE handbag! 

O Starbucks Double Wall Ceramic Traveller: This is only one of many that I want and fair to say need, from the Starbucks store. Have you seen all the new products? Now one question...would it be awkward for me to ask Costa Coffee to fill my coffee in a Starbucks traveller? Costa is 5 minutes from where I live and sometimes more convenient....

V Le Metier de Beaute Kit: Exclusive to NET-A-PORTER this 4-in-1 compact could be the answer to our problems. The kit: "Brightening and Setting Powder to lighten dark circles, neutralise redness and conceal imperfections; define your features with the buildable eye shadow in golden-taupe Jo Jo and blush in warm golden-coral Echo, adding the Crème Lip Gloss in Peche for a hit of colour on your lips". 
With all that's included, would this allow us to keep our big, full and heavy makeup bags at home? My shoulder already feels lighter! 

E Topshop Ripped Denim Jeans: This is a similar situation to last week's 'L.O.V.E FRIDAY' where there was only one word to say...WANT! I have already tried to buy them but they are  selling fast and they didn't have my size. I'll be on the look out for them when they come back in stock. 

You guys should tweet me things that you have seen and loved throughout the week @missrljstyle.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment