Wednesday 17 April 2013

VANITY HAVEN



I love and I am obsessed with these UBER GORGEOUS and UBER FEMININE desirable vanity displays. So it would only make sense that I had a makeup haven of my own. The fact of the matter is my current makeup set-up is far from it. Yes I have them organised in the MAC Trio cosmetic bag (see 'The Trio' post) but that is as far as it goes. Eventually I will create and design my very own and I'll show you it. The good news is, making your own doesn't have to be expensive. The pictures I have found show you some cute ideas that are simple to do yourself....









Here are beyond pretty and chic ideas that would be perfect to help design and set-up YOUR display! Send me some pictures of your vanity display (twitter @missrljstyle or email missrljstyle@gmail.com)! Would love to see what you have done! 

1. Pink Bambo Brush £14.95. 2. IKEA Godmorgon Box £14.00. £. Not On The High Street, Vintage Mirrored Tray £30.00. 4. Etsy, Glass Mugs £34.50. 5. Liberty London, Diptyque candle £40.00.  6. MUJI, Acrylic box, £11.50.  7. Etsy, Essie Nail Polish print £6.69. 8. Laura Ashley, Optic Glass Jar £11.34. 9. Not On The High Street, Perfume Bottle, £16.95.




xXx

(Images via stylebyemilyhenderson, madebygirl, fabulouskblog, ariannabelle, intothegloss, honestlyWTF)

2 comments:

  1. Um think i may need to sort out my make-up. I keep mine in a dirty old make up bag that I've had for like 10 years. Thanks for the inspiration..beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I LOVE the IKEA Godmorgon Box! Looks perfect to keep things neat and tidy :) XX

    ReplyDelete