Friday 5 April 2013

L.O.V.E FRIDAY L.O.V.E FASHION


L Block Colour: Some people say that block colour gives us an excuse to brighten up our wardrobe - but why do we need one? I'm already on the look out for bright colours for this summer. FYI the coat shown is thee Celine coat that everyone has been raving about. I can understand why right! 

O Cat Eye Sunglasses: A favourite of Audrey Hepburn and now a favourite of mine. The Cat Eye Sunglasses are amazing statement pieces - especially this pair with gold and purple on them. I have no idea where these shades are from - does anyone know?

V Glam vs Casual: My favourite - Glamorous dress, toning it down with a casual, biker jacket! Is the outfit casual or evening wear? And have you noticed her sunglasses, earrings and lipstick? I don't know but it looks UBER cool!  

E Au Naturel: And last but not least, neutral colour mix & match - it's still here, still looks great & sure to continue. 

xXx

(Images via Jak & Jil, FaceHunter, Street Peeper)





Ps. I am hoping for this to be a weekly feature, showing you guys things that I have seen throughout the week and LOVE! Hopefully this will soon be each Friday! Enjoy your Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment