Saturday 6 April 2013

BLOWING THE BUDGET OR NOT?


EMERGENCY! Most of you will probably know how popular 3.1 Phillip Lim's cutout leather and stingray ankle boots have been and at £675 it was a blessing when Topshop brought out their own version of the strippy shoes! Unfortunately they come at a cost, and I'm not talking money. The Topshop Kylie Strippy Shoes are also so popular, they sell out in seconds so you have to be on guard for when they come back in stock. So finally the day arrived! Hooray! The question is are you going to blow the budget and go for the 3.1 Phillip Lim's ankle boots? Or are you going to spend sensibly and snap up the Topshop pair? 

Enjoy Spending :)

xXx


2 comments:

  1. I love finding catwalk/designer copies on the high-street, much more affordable! x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know! I'll see if I can find any more :) X

    ReplyDelete