Sunday 14 April 2013

NEW YORK STREET STYLE


At the age of 16 I headed to the Big Apple for the first time, where all things sparkled, proving to myself that in fact this is the best city in all the land! Having saved all my money, I had a plan of things to do and aside from the tourist attractions, most of my time would be spent shopping of course! As I stepped into the streets of Manhattan, I was seeing fashion in a completely different light than EVER before. I was captivated, while I studied the styles on the streets and today I remain fascinated by New York street styles. 




The hunt for NY Fashion is never limited as the streets are over-flowing with real-life style. New Yorkers manage to create their own unique images, displaying new ideas, that look completely different from one look to another. Not just impressive but also inspiring, there's no better place to check out the latest looks than in good old NYC (baby). Below are images  that I put together to show some of the styles of New York. Which one is your favourite? 

(Images via thebooandtheboy.com, shopfrankie.tumblr.com, asm-magazine.com, HarpersBazaar.com, weworewhat.com, polishied-to-perfection.tumblr.com, en.paperblog.com, net-a-porter.com, theyallhateus.com)


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment