Wednesday 10 April 2013

NO TURNING BACK



It's official - I canNOT be stopped! When I have my eye on something there is NO TURNING BACK! Lock the doors, hide my key and take away my wallet, this cannot happen again. Well for at least a couple of months anyways. I was taken to Bicester Village, a dreamy outlet just in the beautiful countryside of Oxfordshire, full (FULL) of fashion brands that come with thousands of bargains. There is just no way of leaving without a purchase or two. Bicester Village decribes their shopping village as relaxing but it's anything but. Once finding one bargain that's you joining the herd - it's a race to find the best bargains before anyone else snaps them up. 

Enough about the village...more about my purchase. I had money for one purchase and one purchase only so I headed straight to Prada and boy am I glad I did! There was a "non discount outlet" vibe as soon as I entered so my excitement deflated slightly, thinking there was no chance the "discounts" were going to be as 'bargain-like' as I had been hoping for. I headed straight towards the handbags - I was on a mission! There were so many handbags and I was thinking there MUST be one that doesn't go above my budget. I picked up one handbag, cream, large and beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was selling at at least 35% discount! I turned to my left however and saw it....the one for me! The one I never dreamt of finding at Bicester Village on sale. "This one must be cheaper seeing how it is smaller than that one", is what was going through my mind. Unfortunately it wasn't. It was on sale at discount, but still £120 over my budget. Over my budget until I started telling myself that it wasn't, I could afford it, I purchased it and there is no turning back!  

xXx




     




2 comments: