Sunday 7 April 2013

BACK TO BASICS

Off to London today but before I go I wanted to show you the BLACK & WHITE TREND: Forever classic and forever chic! Combining the two together you can create amazing styles - especially stripes or colour blocking. I absolutely love the picture (below) from 'jak & jil' and now I am seeing black and white everywhere, especially from Zara. So I have posted my favourite items below. MORE IDEAS: Why not try wearing black trousers and white blazer or vice versa; or all black with white accessories? These items are usually easy to find and great for keeping in your closet for general use. You'll find many items at Zara. BONUS: Never runs out of fashion!


xXx


Black & White Sweatshirt £19.99. Combination Leather Shopper £69.99. Basic Sandal £39.99.


1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award please take a look at my blog and it will tell you what you have to do

    http://sparkley-pink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete